The Ingleside athletic program is available for both boys and girls in sixth, seventh, and eighth grade. Click here for schedule. Please note that dates and times are subject to change. Sports offered at Ingleside are listed below:
Quarter 1 Sports
Spiritline Tryouts-Week of Oct. 3-7 from 2:30-4:00pm in the cafeteria.
Quarter 2 Sports
Girls Soccer-Nov. 19 Festival Schedule
Boys Soccer-Nov. 19 Festival Schedule
Girls Softball-Nov. 19 Festival Schedule
Boys Basketball-Nov. 19 Festival Schedule-6th grade-7th grade-8th grade
Quarter 3 Sports
Boys/Girls Cross Country
Quarter 4 Sports
Boys/Girls Track and Field
Volleyball, Baseball, Soccer, Softball, Flag Football and Basketball seasons are divided up into two parts, or tiers:
- Registered athletes will practice after school from 2:30-4:00 pm during the first 4 weeks of the quarter. There is no practice on early release days or no-school days.
- All registered athletes participate. This is non-competitive. There are NO try-outs or cuts during this time.
- A Saturday festival will take place at the end of Tier One. Players will be divided up into teams and play games against other teams from SUSD middle schools.
- There will be no grade checks during this time of participation.
- Cost is $60 (Reduced Lunch $20-Free Lunch $10-Must bring letter of confirmation to front office).
- Following the Tier One season, eligible athletes will practice and play competitively after school for the remaining weeks of the quarter.
- After the Tier One festival, coaches will select approximately 30 athletes to play competitively for the rest of the quarter. These 30 athletes will be divided into two teams: Junior Varsity and Varsity.
- Competitive games against other SUSD middle schools will be played weekly. Transportation will be provided for all away games leaving and returning to Ingleside.
- There will be grade checks during this time.
- Students are not eligible to play in Tier 2 competitive games until both a minimal GPA of 2.0 and no ‘F’s in all classes.
- Cost is an additional $30 fee. Must be paid before first game (Reduced Lunch $10-Free Lunch $5-Must bring letter of confirmation to front office).
Cross Country and Track/Field are not divided into two tiers.
- All registered students participate. Transportation will be provided for all away games leaving and returning to Ingleside.
- There will be no grade checks during practice meets. Grade checks will apply to any qualifiers and final meets.
- Cost is $75 Reduced Lunch $25-Free Lunch $15-Must bring letter of confirmation to front office)
- Tryouts for spirtline will be the week of October 3-7 after school from 2:30-4:00pm in the cafeteria. The season will be during 2nd quarter (boys basketball) and 3rd Quarter (flag football).
- In order to tryout, students will need to be completely registered at registermyathlete.com with the exception of payment.
- Cost is $90 for the season. Reduced lunch fee is $30 and Free lunch is $15-must bring letter of confirmation to front office.
Registration must be done at www.registermyathlete.com. Sport physicals must be uploaded to this website using the AIA four page document provided in the registration portal. All physicals must be done after March 1st, 2022. Fees can be paid in the front office or online.
If you have questions regarding coaches, sports and physicals contact Jena Krahl, Ingleside Athletic Director at email@example.com.
If you have questions regarding fees or payments, contact Areli Piseno at firstname.lastname@example.org
Downloads & Links
- 2023- 2024 AIA Physical Examination Form
- Arizona Interscholastic Association: schedules, scores, rankings, ect…
- NCAA Clearinghouse – Eligibility Center
- Parent Spectator Code of Conduct
- Register My Athlete
- Register My Athlete High School Instructions For Parents - English
- Register My Athlete High School Instructions For Parents - Spanish
- Register My Athlete Middle School Instructions For Parents - English
- Register My Athlete Middle School Instructions For Parents - Spanish