2023-2024 INGLESIDE SPORTS
The Ingleside sports program is available for boys and girls in sixth, seventh, and eighth grade. Registration must be done at www.registermyathlete.com. Sport physicals must be uploaded to this website using the 2023-24 AIA four-page document provided in the registration portal. All physicals must be completed by physician after March 1st, 2023. Fees can be paid in the front office or online at https://az-scottsdale.intouchreceipting.com/ beginning the week of July 31st. Click here for schedule. Please note that dates and times are subject to change. Sports offered at Ingleside are listed below:
Girls Volleyball & Boys Baseball
2nd Quarter (Oct. 16-Dec. 7)
Girls Softball, Boys Basketball, Girls Soccer, Boys Soccer & Spiritline
3rd Quarter (Jan.8 – Mar 4)
Flag Football, Girls Basketball, Cross Country & Spiritline continued
4th Quarter (Mar.18 – May 2)
Girls and Boys Track & Field
Jena Krahl, Athletic Director, email@example.com.
Girls Soccer-Festival Schedule 11-4-23
Boys Soccer-Festival Schedule 11-4-23
Girls Softball-Festival Schedule 11-4-23
Boys Basketball-6th Grade Festival Schedule 11-4-23 7th Grade Basketball Festival Schedule 11-4-23 8th Grade Basketball Festival Schedule 11-4-23
- Spiritline meet and greet the coach during lunch will be on Wednesday, Oct. 25
- Parents can meet Coach Ava Digati on Thursday, Oct. 26 at 6 pm in the cafeteria.
- Spiritline Clinic will be on Wednesday, Nov. 1 and Thursday, Nov. 2 from 2:30-3:30 pm in the cafeteria. Tryouts will follow on Friday, Nov. 3rd from 2:30-4:30 pm in the cafeteria.
- All participants must registered in registermyathlete.com to be able to participate at clinic and tryouts. This includes a doctor's sports physical date after March 1, 2023.
- There is no fee for clinic or tryouts, however, students that make the team will need to be able to pay the $90 fee.
- Click here for Spiritline Tryout Packet (links attached in packet that need to be filled out prior to clinic/tryouts.
Boys/Girls Cross Country
Boys/Girls Track and Field
Volleyball, Baseball, Soccer, Softball, Flag Football and Basketball seasons are divided up into two parts, or tiers:
Tier One: ALL PLAY
- Registered athletes will practice after school from 2:30-4:00 pm during the first 3 weeks of the quarter. There is no practice on early release days or no-school days.
- All registered athletes participate. This is non-competitive. There are NO try-outs or cuts during this time.
- A Saturday festival will take place to close out Tier One. Players will be divided up into teams and play games against other teams from SUSD middle schools.
- There will be no grade checks during this time of participation.
- Cost is $60 (Reduced Lunch $20-Free Lunch $10-Must bring letter of confirmation to front office).
Tier Two: COMPETITIVE
- Tryouts for the Tier 2 competitive team(s) will be the week after the festival. Coaches will select 12-15 players per team.
- Competitive games against other SUSD middle schools will be played weekly. Transportation will be provided for all away games leaving and returning to Ingleside.
- There will be grade checks during this time. Students with an F in any class or with a GPA below 2.0 will not be allowed to participate.
- Students are not eligible to play in Tier 2 competitive games until both a minimal GPA of 2.0 and no ‘F’s in all classes.
- Cost is an additional $30 fee. Must be paid before first game (Reduced Lunch $10-Free Lunch $5-Must bring letter of confirmation to front office).
Cross Country and Track/Field are not divided into two tiers.
- All registered students participate. Transportation will be provided for all away games leaving and returning to Ingleside.
- There will be no grade checks during practice meets. Grade checks will apply to any qualifiers and final meets.
- Cost is $75 Reduced Lunch $25-Free Lunch $15-Must bring letter of confirmation to front office)
- Tryouts for spirtline will be at the end of 1st quarter (the week of Oct. 2-6) and the season will be during 2nd quarter (boys basketball) and 3rd Quarter (flag football).
- To tryout, student will need to be completely registered at www.registermyathlete.com. No payment is required until the team has been determined.
- Cost is $90 for the season. Reduced lunch fee is $30 and Free lunch is $15-must bring letter of confirmation to front office.
Registration must be done at www.registermyathlete.com. Sport physicals must be uploaded to this website using the AIA four page document provided in the registration portal. All physicals must be done after March 1st, 2023. Fees can be paid in the front office or online.
If you have questions regarding coaches, sports and physicals contact Jena Krahl, Ingleside Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions regarding fees or payments, contact Areli Piseno at email@example.com
Downloads & Links
- 2023- 2024 AIA Physical Examination Form
- Arizona Interscholastic Association: schedules, scores, rankings, ect…
- NCAA Clearinghouse – Eligibility Center
- Parent Spectator Code of Conduct
- Register My Athlete
- Register My Athlete High School Instructions For Parents - English
- Register My Athlete High School Instructions For Parents - Spanish
- Register My Athlete Middle School Instructions For Parents - English
- Register My Athlete Middle School Instructions For Parents - Spanish