Frequently Asked Questions

  • Am I still active?

  • Does the Scottsdale School District offer emergency certificates for substitutes?

  • How do I get a fingerprint clearance card?

  • How do I get a certificate?

  • What are the requirements for substitute teaching?

  • When may I apply for substitute teaching in Scottsdale?

Contact Us

  • Scottsdale Unified School District
    7575 E. Main St.
    Scottsdale, AZ 85251
    Map & Directions

    Karly Meza
    Human Resources Coordinator
    Phone: (480) 484-6179
    Fax: (480) 484-6287


    Kailey Brown
    Human Resources Specialist 
    Phone: (480) 484-6224
    For emergency substitute information