PANDA programs provide early intervention services for 3-5-year-old children with special needs who are not yet eligible for kindergarten. Students must be evaluated prior to enrolling to ensure that they meet the requirements. If you would like to schedule a PANDA Screening, please contact the PANDA Administrative Support.
How to Register for PANDA Preschool
Registering your child for the PANDA preschool is easy. Complete the online application above, obtain the required documents, and bring them into our district office to finalize enrollment.
1. Complete the Online Application
Completion of the application does not guarantee enrollment or save a spot, but the application must be completed prior to registering in person.
2. Gather Required Documents
- A certified copy of the pupil’s birth certificate; or a passport along with an affidavit explaining the inability to provide a copy of the birth certificate. (A.R.S. §15-828)
- Current Immunization records
- Proof of residency (i.e. rental agreement, escrow papers or most recent utility bill within 30 days)
- Parent/Guardian Identification
- Guardianship/Custody documentation (if applicable)
3. Finalize Documents In Person
Bring the above mentioned original documents to the Mohave District Annex (MDA) at 8500 E. Jackrabbit Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85250 for verification and completion of the enrollment process. Incomplete registrations will not be accepted and spots will not be held.
4. For PEER Models here is the 2020-2021 Tuition Rate Sheet and the Parent Declaration Sheet which must be read, signed and returned to the classroom teacher. All PEER Models must PASS the PANDA Screening prior to acceptance to enroll as a PEER Model.