Transcript & Student Records Requests
There are different methods for requesting student transcripts and records that differ by grade level and year. Historical records are requested at the District Office while recent records are housed at the schools. See below for details by grade level.
For education verifications, email the request to StudentRecords@susd.org or fax the request to 480-484-6206. Please include: complete date of birth, estimated year of graduation, school last attended and a signed release from the applicant.
High School: Grades 9 - 12
- For Grades 9-12 student records from 2005 and prior, fill out this form and email StudentRecords@susd.org.
- For Grades 9-12 student records from 2006 to present day, select a school below to open a link to our Parchment Transcript Service.
- Arcadia High School
- Chaparral High School
- Coronado High School
- Desert Mountain High School
- Saguaro High School
- Scottsdale Online Learning
- Scottsdale High School – fill out this form and email StudentRecords@susd.org
- Sierra Vista Academy – fill out this form and email StudentRecords@susd.org.
Visit parchment.com/studentkit to access the Parchment Student Tool Kit.
Elementary & Middle: Grades K - 8
- For Grades K-8 student records from 2018 to present day, contact the school's front office.
- For Grades K-8 student records from 2017 and prior, fill out this form and email StudentRecords@susd.org.
- Sped Records (IEPs and METs) contact Ana Hulbert @ 480-484-5074
- 504 and Homebound contact: Melissa Tornquist @ 480-484-6113
Mohave District Annex
8500 E. Jackrabbit Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
PARENTS, PLEASE READ RECORDS REQUEST INSTRUCTIONS FIRST!
Public Records Payment